~WR][RK~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WR][RK~

CLAN DEAD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChroniXradio!
ChroniX Radio - Loud & Clear
NS Download
Buy NS now to play on our servers

We still got IT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2008-03-09

We still got IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: We still got IT!!!   We still got IT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 pm

We still got IT!!! Tulos10
Back to top Go down
Elysia_1-Admin
Supreme Admin
Supreme Admin
Elysia_1-Admin

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2007-06-06

We still got IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We still got IT!!!   We still got IT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Awsome pic Harri...

It took one round before to get used to flying that thing... But once I got the hang of it and Jan got his bareings, we where unstoppeble.. So much so, Jan got banned when that round was over... lol

To bad.. And he was enjoying himself too... And then a sad loser Server had to go and kill his mood like that.. Weak!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrrk.dk
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

We still got IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We still got IT!!!   We still got IT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 am

Yeah, that was very weak from them... What were they talking about lousy teamplay?!?!? It was Teamplay on its best!!!! I think Accacacca was medic and he was healing us all the time and I was repairing as much as i could to keep us going... And then they ban Lolly for kicking ass!!! Its not his fault that everyone ran to his leadrain and died... 96 times Twisted Evil Well, i must say that its extremely annoying to die that much, been there, done that!!! affraid

But most annoying was that there was guys putting mines on titanshield and other real rulebreakers... And what did admin? Sleep pig
Back to top Go down

We still got IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We still got IT!!!   We still got IT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 am

Hahaa, great job guys!

shame you cant pull that off in bfbc2 since the guns on the UH60 suck big time,
dunno if the flares will help they were planning to add

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

We still got IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We still got IT!!!   We still got IT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 am

Bc2 sucks! I havent got in to that game yet... But maybe one day... And bc2 maps are too small for helis, but lets hope flares help to keep them alive for a while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We still got IT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We still got IT!!!   We still got IT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We still got IT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~WR][RK~ :: Public Forum :: CLAN ~WR][RK~ IS ALIVE!!!-
Jump to: