~WR][RK~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WR][RK~

CLAN DEAD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChroniXradio!
ChroniX Radio - Loud & Clear
Similar topics
NS Download
Buy NS now to play on our servers

Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Empty
PostSubject: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi WRRK
Our clanmate rockitttt made it into the PBBans by the clan 24/7Regulators Me And forgot2shoot actually think this ban is set up .
The PBSS doesnt look that clear to us and we think that the guy in there clan set it up with one kind of photoshop or something.
The Screenshot we believe is a screenshot that he made from himself and editted it with 2 Lines , and the qualtity is way worser then the other Screenshots u cant even read the team mates name witch u can on other PBSS .
And If u look to the Other ESP hacks on PBBAns its all with squares and NEVER with 2 lines .

Here is the PBBans file i hope u can make this clear for us

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-3ec8faa2-vb168284.html

N00B3D Quatret is rockitttt on his second account becuse we were having some fun

Regards Grhean
Back to top Go down
Elysia_1-Admin
Supreme Admin
Supreme Admin
Elysia_1-Admin

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:11 pm

As far as I understand, PB Screenshots are not taken by any one person, rather the PB system it self that takes those kinds of Screenshots... This type of Screenshot was not submitted by a person, rather the Servers PB Random Screenshot system.

You can't fake this type of screenshot. Sorry... THe only thing you can do is Apeal the ban at this link with PBBANS http://www.pbbans.com/appeal_ban.php

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrrk.dk

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:11 pm

But we know that rockittt doesnt hack so how did he manage to do this than . they do believe alot of our members of our clan cheats
Back to top Go down
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:39 pm

grhean wrote:
But we know that rockittt doesnt hack so how did he manage to do this than . they do believe alot of our members of our clan cheats

How u know he doesnt cheat? Im not saying he is, but if pb says he is, i believe them more than guy i only know from game? I dont know what those 2 lines are on that screenie, but they dont belong there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

ok .... !!!!!!!

i will say jeff you are right most bodies will not take screen shot to punish people ... but .... and a BIG but !!!! this is not edited nor can be edited as its not ! AND I REPEAT NOT !!!!!!!!! a sent in screenie this is an everyday screenie !!! that pb takes on the server !!! so now public gets access to ... im sure you know what im saying jeff ..

now on the other hand pb screen shot would allso have given i code if it kicked or banned yet i dont se a violation code here .. this tells me if it has been an edited screenie then its been done by a admin server and reinstalled to the servers pbscreenshot folder ready to be uploaded .. but yet if pbbans has a ban inplace then you should as jeff said appeal ... it will be an easy decition for the reasons i have just mentioned ... THERES NO PB KICK/BAN CODE .

PEACE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL .....

jeff pm me the ferry company we spoke about a while ago .. PLEASE Smile
Back to top Go down
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:29 am

GRIPPER wrote:

How about little 2142 today? I could try if I get it working again... Punkbuster...
Back to top Go down
Elysia_1-Admin
Supreme Admin
Supreme Admin
Elysia_1-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 am

korpsantti wrote:
GRIPPER wrote:

How about little 2142 today? I could try if I get it working again... Punkbuster...

I'm game Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:27 pm

OK LETS GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Elysia_1-Admin
Supreme Admin
Supreme Admin
Elysia_1-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

Damn... Sorry... I was ordered not to play last night... Sorry I was not there.
Back to top Go down
korpsantti
Super Admin
Super Admin
korpsantti

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Elysia_1-Admin wrote:
Damn... Sorry... I was ordered not to play last night... Sorry I was not there.

Dont worry mate, there werent anyone else xcept me and Tatu..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS   Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Guys Check This For My if This Is A Real PBSS
Page 1 of 1